Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Mobility

Time for gates! The little tyke is getting mobile and is no longer staying where I put him. Yesterday he found his way into the kitchen. He pulls himself along on his arms like a seal. I get tired just watching him. He's got killer triceps for a baby, I must say. I imagine him giving Bamm-Bamm- style handshakes, where the person is flung back and forth over his head.

This is a cartoon I drew a month or so ago. He had developed the new skill of rolling onto his stomach and pushing himself up, which was great except he couldn't get out of it. On some occasions he had to be 'rescued' several times before going to sleep. I guess he takes after me; apparently I used to get stuck under the piano bench. My folks must've thought they had a genius baby on their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment